09 Juli 2007

my first entry!

aaargg... it's hard getting my things done!
hope you all are not too busy reading my important and interesting stuff in english...! well, that phrase doesn't make so much sense.
anyway, i'm just finishing my third day here in the lovely city of PERTH (the suburb is named shelley but never mind) and i really enjoy staying with the leed family. the girls are so nice and gorgeous and the parents are just kind.


today we visited fremantle, a small city near perth. most people say that it's a part of perth but actually it isn't... got it?! ;) not so important just some aussie stuff.
the maritime musuem was such fun and the weather was absolutely brilliant. it's winter and it's cold but the sun is shining! lucky me, i'd say.
hope the rain back home doesn't bothers you so much, my dear friends!!

this was my first entry into my new blog... hope you like it..

kisses!! xoxoxo

the roof of maritime musuem

Keine Kommentare: